Sales Account Manager
Jonathan Norton, a former Army Ranger and combat veteran, invented RopeSafe® after he witnessed a student almost fall to his death when his rope was nearly severed on a sharp edge during a rappel. He knew we need a better rope protection solution to safeguard our first responders, military, rope rescue professionals, and citizens.
RopeSafe® is a lightweight, easy-to-install load-bearing rope protector and portable anchor strap that creates a protective barrier between an abrasive surface and a load-bearing rope. Lab tested and field proven by America’s elite Military and First Responders, RopeSafe® is critical for technical rope rescuer safety and increases the lifespan of expensive ropes.
Our Mission at RopeSafe® is to protect our Military, First Responders, and Rope Access Professionals who serve our country and communities and keep our families safe.
RopeSafe® has been building out a world-class marketing and sales team with an emphasis on delighting our customers. We are a fun, hard-working group, that supports each other and always strives to do right by our prospects and customers. To accommodate our exciting growth, we are looking for skilled, hardworking, and fun individuals to join our team.
- The Sales Account Manager will report directly into the Director of Sales.
- This is a Remote-US position.
- Responsible for bolstering our customer service and sales efforts by managing existing customers as well as prospects.
- Works closely with the Director of Sales to follow up on Marketing leads, leverage conversion strategies and find upsell opportunities.
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers.
- Partners with Director of Sales to create account growth strategies for existing clients and sales strategies for prospects in your assigned territory to hit quarterly bookings and revenue targets. Executes on those strategies through scheduling and conducting key meetings in partnership with the Director of Sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key customers in assigned accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including operations and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Clearly communicates the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Forecasts and tracks key account metrics.
- Travels to customer offices, tradeshows and conferences (as needed) representing the company.
- 1-3 years of business-to-business sales, account management, and/or sales administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Salesforce or other CRM solution
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to support and formulate go forward decisions
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams, SharePoint)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
If you are interested in this role, please email us at email@example.com and provide the following information. We will follow up with you as soon as possible.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- LinkedIn Profile Link
- Cover Letter