RopeSafe Tactical Rope Protection & Anchor System 32"
Rope Protection and Anchor system that is trusted by US Army Rangers & Navy Seals. opeSafe Tactical Anchor offers all the same features of RopeSafe Tactical, with more versatility! The larger size offers more rope protection when descending over multiple jagged edges or allows the user to wrap it around a fixed object to create a load-bearing anchor point, a feature excellent for first responders in urban environments needing to create a fast, simple, and secure anchor for hasty egress. The patented “RED IS DEAD” red duck fabric wear bear gives the user a visual indicator when RopeSafe is ready to be retired and re-ordered.
RopeSafe stays in position and inspires confidence!
RopeSafe® System Components:
- 1 x RopeSafe Tactical Anchor Edge Protection System – 32”
- 1 x RopeSafe Custom Non-locking Carabiner
- 1 x RopeSafe Custom 12” x 6.mm Prusik Cord
- 2” Hook and Pile Tape (Velcro)
- Trace-ability Label
- Load-bearing Attachment Point
- Load-bearing Handle
- Fire Resistant up to 690 Deg.F
- Load-bearing: Vertical - MBS 8000 lbs. (35 kN)
- Load-bearing: Basket - MBS 14,100 lbs. (62 kN)
- Cordura Ballistic fabric – Long lifespan
- RopeSafe™ Custom Non-locking Carabiner
- RopeSafe™ Custom Prusik