RopeSafe ® Tactical – Edge Protection System 16"
Trusted by Army Rangers, Navy Seals, and rope access professionals. RopeSafe is easy to install and stays in position. The load bearing handles allow the user to get into a good rappelling position and provide multiple durable attachment points. The patented “RED IS RETIRE" wear bar gives the user a visual indicator when to retired and re-ordered.
Contact us agency and company volume discounts
RopeSafe ® Edge Protection System * Inspires confidence - protect your lifeline!
RopeSafe System Components:
- 1 x RopeSafe Tactical Edge Protection System
- 1 x RopeSafe Custom Non-locking Carabiner
- 1 x RopeSafe Custom 12” x 6.0mm Prusik Cord
- 2” Hook and Pile Tape (Velcro)
- Trace-ability Label
- Load-bearing Attachment Point
- Load-bearing Handle
- Fire Resistant up to 690 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Load-bearing – Vertical - Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 8000 lbs. (35 kN)
- Load-bearing – Basket - Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 14,100 lbs. (62 kN)
Tested to National Fire Protection Association NFPA 1983 Standards for Lifesaving Rope